[ISN] Register today for USENIX LEET '10

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 00:26:25 -0500 (CDT)
Forwarded from: Lionel Garth Jones <lgj (at) usenix.org>

Join us at the 3rd USENIX Workshop on Large-Scale Exploits and Emergent
Threats, which will take place in San Jose, CA, on April 27, 2010. LEET
'10 will provide a unique forum for the discussion of threats to the
confidentiality of our data, the integrity of digital transactions, and
the dependability of the technologies we increasingly rely on.

The program includes:
-- Keynote Address: "Why Don't I (Still) Trust Anything?" by Jeff Moss,
Founder, Black Hat and DEF CON

-- Invited Talk: "Naked Avatars and Other Cautionary Tales About MMORPG
Password Stealers," by Jeff Williams, Microsoft Malware Protection Center

-- Sessions on threat measurement and characterization, botnets,
threat detection and mitigation, and more.

Check out the full program at
http://www.usenix.org/events/leet10/tech/

Connect with the broad community of researchers and practitioners who
focus on worms, bots, spam, spyware, phishing, DDoS, and the
ever-increasing palette of large-scale Internet-based threats in
fostering the development of preliminary work in this diverse area and
stimulating discussion of thought-provoking ideas.

Find out more and register today at
http://www.usenix.org/leet10/proga

On behalf of the LEET '10 Program Committee,

Michael Bailey, University of Michigan
LEET '10 Program Chair
leet10chair (at) usenix.org

3rd USENIX Workshop on Large-Scale Exploits and Emergent Threats
(LEET '10)
Botnets, Spyware, Worms, and More
April 27, 2010, San Jose, CA
http://www.usenix.org/leet10/proga

Register now for HITBSecConf2010 - Dubai, the premier
deep-knowledge network security event in the GCC,
featuring keynote speakers John Viega and Matt Watchinski!
http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2010dxb/