[ISN] t2'10: Call for Papers 2010 (Helsinki / Finland)

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 00:43:45 -0500 (CDT)
Forwarded from: Tomi Tuominen <tomi.tuominen (at) t2.fi>

                ### t2'10 - Call For Papers ###
                      Helsinki, Finland
                    October 28 - 29, 2010

We are pleased to announce the annual t2´10 conference, which will take
place in Helsinki, Finland, from October 28 to 29, 2010.

We are looking for original technical presentations in the fields of
information security. Presentations should last a minimum of 60 minutes
and a maximum of two hours and be presented in English.

Please note that presentations that focus on marketing or directly
promoting a company's products will not be accepted.

We will be accepting talk proposals until July 1, 2010. All submitted
presentations will be reviewed by the t2 Advisory Board.

The t2 Advisory Board is comprised of the following individuals:

   * Mikko Hyppönen, F-Secure
   * Jussi Jaakonaho, Nokia
   * Tomi Tuominen, Tieto

As usual selected speakers will be reimbursed for travel and hotel
costs. We also proud ourselves of taking good care of the speakers and
there is always something going on during the evenings :)

We suggest strongly that you submit earlier rather than later, since we
will close the CFP early once we receive enough quality submissions to
fill the slots.

Please include the following with your submission:

   1. Contact information (email, cell phone and postal address)
   2. Country and city of origin for your travel to the conference,
      as well as nationality/passport for visa requirements
   3. Brief biography (including employer and/or affiliations)
   4. Title of the presentation
   5. Presentation abstract
   6. If your presentation references a paper or piece of software that
      you have published, please provide us with either a copy of the
      said paper or software, or an URL where we can obtain it.
   7. List any other publications or conferences where this material
      has been or will be published/submitted

Please send the above information to cfp-2010 (at) lists.t2.fi

===

For more information:
http://t2.fi/

Links to past schedules:
http://t2.fi/schedules/

- --
 Tomi 'T' Tuominen <tomi.tuominen_at_private>
 Founder - t2 information security conference
 tel. +358 400 796 064 - fax. +358 401 796 064

Best Selling Security Books and More!
Shop InfoSec News
http://www.shopinfosecnews.org/