[ISN] [HITB-Announce] HITB eZine Issue 002 out now!

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 00:31:38 -0500 (CDT)
Forwarded from: Hafez Kamal <aphesz (at) hackinthebox.org>

The second quarterly HITB eZine (issue 002) has been released! Grab your
copies from here:

https://www.hackinthebox.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=35995

===

3 months ago, our newly 'reborn' ezine was a completely new experience
to our small team and we didn't expect it to have a lot of followers
considering its absence for many years. But to our surprise, we received
over 20K downloads just weeks after its re-launch!
Despite all this, there are still many things for us to work on and
improve upon. Our team is still working hard to make sure our ezine will
not only become a resource our readers love to read, but also something
they would like to keep. Our promise is that every issue will have
something unique to offer. You can be a CSO or a hardcore security geek,
we're confident our content offers something for everyone.

For the second issue, all the articles are now in high resolution. We
hope by doing this it will increase the quality and and clarity of the
materials. In addition, the articles are now organized into their
respective sections and the code listings in them have been improved and
are now easier to read. Also, a new "Interviews" section has been added
and for this issue, we have interviewed two well known experts from
France for their thoughts on the state of computer security.

Finally, we are always looking for feedback from our readers. It's very
important for us to know how we can improve in terms of content and
design. Please feel free to drop us an email if you have some
constructive feedback or ideas that will help us to raise the bar even
higher.

See you in the summer (Issue 003 will be released at HITBSecConf2010 -
Amsterdam)

---
Hafez Kamal
HITB Crew