[ISN] Call for Papers - Black Hat Abu Dhabi 2010

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 03:11:57 -0500 (CDT)
Forwarded from: "The Dark Tangent" <dtangent (at) defcon.org>

Hey all you ISN readers, here is a CFP for you who like such things!

Call for Papers - Black Hat Abu Dhabi 2010

WHERE and WHEN:

Launched under the Patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed
Al Nahyan, Black Hat Abu Dhabi will take place on 8th to 11th November
2010 at Emirates Palace. Black Hat has partnered with the UAE Telecoms
Regulatory Authority to hold a three track, two day Briefings in Abu
Dhabi, the Middle East's first edition of the Las Vegas-based security
summit.

WHAT:
The Call for Papers is now open at:
https://cfp.blackhat.com/

Current number of speaking slots and the topics for them are:

2 talks on Physical Security
3 talks on Forensics
5 talks on Infrastructure
5 talks on Web Application Security
2 talks on Root Kits
3 talks on Hardware Hacking
2 talks on Cyber War and Legal Issues
3 talks on Cloud Security
2 talks on Attack Techniques
3 talks on Reverse Engineering

It should be a great time, we are trying to work out some cool things
for the speakers to do. We have a lot of interest, from the top on down
as you can see by the organizations supporting our first conference in
the GCC countries. We will go in with a full Black Hat experience, with
all the tech and none of the vendor fluff. Let's see if the UAE market
can handle it! Black Hat Abu Dhabi will offer a full range of sessions,
including ten training classes running on 8th and 9th November, followed
by three briefing tracks running simultaneously on 10th and 11th
alongside the exhibition.

We are going to make early selections of about a third is the session in
the next couple weeks so we have something to market with. Interested?
Submit!

Jeff Moss

Attend Black Hat USA 2010, hosted at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada
July 24-29th, offering over 60 training sessions and 11 tracks of Briefings
from security industry elite. To sign up visit http://www.blackhat.com