[ISN] Notacon 2011 registrations now open! Also, new venue!

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 01:01:44 -0500 (CDT)
http://www.notacon.org/prereg.html

Forwarded from: Froggy <froggy (at) notacon.org>

Tyger and I are having a ball here at the Grand Traverse Frag Fest in
Traverse City, Michigan! To celebrate this event, Notacon 2011
registration is now open! There are a few changes from previous years,
including some modest price increases. New this year, groups can
register and pay online. Also, we are introducing a limited number of
reduced rate “starving hacker” tickets intended to help those in our
community without the financial means to do so. We hope this will enable
us to increase the scope and breadth of knowledge and creativity within
the community and make Notacon 8 the best Notacon ever!

To help make Notacon 8 the best yet, we are pleased to announce that the
event has moved to the Hilton Garden Inn in downtown Cleveland nearby to
Progressive Field. The new location offers us many new and exciting
opportunities, including expanded conference space, better parking
options, exemptions for energy drinks sponsorships (Can you say BAWLS?)
and exemptions for outside food after hours. In addition, the new space
has renovated rooms containing a refrigerator, microwave and other
amenities not found at our previous venue. A booking link to register
hotel rooms will be announced shortly.

And finally, some of you may have wondered about the future of a demo
party at Notacon. Worry not, we have major plans and announcements
coming in the near future. We will put together a new tightly integrated
party that will be bigger and better than anything done previously at
our event! The North American demoscene lives!

Notacon registration information:  http://www.notacon.org/prereg.html

- Froggy

--
Visit InfoSec News!