[ISN] Moderators note: Hire Me! and more...

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 05:21:12 -0600 (CST)
Just a quick note, I am currently in Chicago helping care for an elderly
parent, and I'm looking for a new security opportunity. I'm listed on
LinkedIn at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/williamknowles but please drop
me a note if you're aware of something that would be a good fit to my
skill-set and you would like my complete resume / contact information.

As long as I'm at it, I should mention that I'm working behind the
scenes on a new InfoSec News site, its a Drupal 7 design with a good
number of security news links and resources that should keep everyone
happy. As usual, I'll be sending out the InfoSec News mailing list
nightly with the 'pick of the litter' of the day's security news. There
will be a number of fixes that have bugged me about the current site,
but with a jobs page, an updated bookstore, a new logo, and much more!

Lastly, while InfoSec News is a labor of love, donations are always
welcome, (large and small) and if you've donated in the past, Thank You!
and if InfoSec News has helped you academically or professionally and
you haven't donated something before, now is as good of a time as any.

http://www.infosecnews.org/donate.html

Thank you for your time, and have a safe weekend!

William Knowles
InfoSec News
@infosecnews.org

Tegatai Managed Colocation: Four Provider Blended
Tier-1 Bandwidth, Fortinet Universal Threat Management,
Natural Disaster Avoidance, Always-On Power Delivery
Network, Cisco Switches, SAS 70 Type II Datacenter.
Find peace of mind, Defend your Critical Infrastructure.
http://www.tegataiphoenix.com/