[ISN] Bank Of America Accounts Hacked

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 01:06:11 -0600 (CST)
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/27328557/detail.html

WDIV Detroit
March 26, 2011

ROYAL OAK, Mich. -- Thousands of Bank of America customers' account
information could be in jeopardy after a major security breach.

Christy Clark went to a Royal Oak drug store Friday, but when her debit
card was declined, she knew something was wrong. “I was very
embarrassed,” Clark said.

She went straight to the Bank of America branch near 12 Mile Road near
Woodward Avenue in Royal Oak to report the problem.

When she arrived, she was surprised to see the lobby packed with
customers who experienced the same issue. “When I entered the branch,
that’s when I realized this was a bigger problem,” Clark told Local 4.

[...]

Tegatai Managed Colocation: Four Provider Blended
Tier-1 Bandwidth, Fortinet Universal Threat Management,
Natural Disaster Avoidance, Always-On Power Delivery
Network, Cisco Switches, SAS 70 Type II Datacenter.
Find peace of mind, Defend your Critical Infrastructure.
http://www.tegataiphoenix.com/