[ISN] Moderators note: Hire Me!

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 00:30:18 -0600 (CST)
Just a quick note, I am still in Chicago helping care for an elderly
parent, and I'm looking for a new security opportunity in Chicagoland.
I'm listed on LinkedIn at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/williamknowles but
please drop me a note if you're aware of something that would be a good
fit to my skill-set and you would like my complete resume / contact
information.

Thanks!

William Knowles
@ InfoSecNews.org

Tegatai Managed Colocation: Four Provider Blended
Tier-1 Bandwidth, Fortinet Universal Threat Management,
Natural Disaster Avoidance, Always-On Power Delivery
Network, Cisco Switches, SAS 70 Type II Datacenter.
Find peace of mind, Defend your Critical Infrastructure.
http://www.tegataiphoenix.com/