[ISN] [Annoucement] ClubHack Magazine Issue 15-April 2011 released

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 00:12:31 -0500 (CDT)
Forwarded from: Abhijeet Patil <abhijeet (at) chmag.in>

Hi All,

Here we are with our 15th Issue of CHMag. March witnessed the launch of
the much awaited Mozilla Firefox 4 so we dedicated this issue to
Mozilla. Due to overwhelming response of "Call For Articles", we have
good number of articles and so we will continue with same theme for May
issue.

ClubHack Magazine: http://chmag.in

Direct Download: http://chmag.in/issue/apr2011.pdf

In April issue we have the following articles:-
Tech Gyan - Mozilla Firefox Internals & Attack Strategies
Tool Gyan - FireCAT
Mom's Guide - Being Invisible on the Internet
Legal Gyan - The Information Technology Rules, 2011
Command Line Gyan - Configuring Apache SSL
Matriux Vibhag - Introduction Part 2
Poster of the month - Happy and Safe Surfing.

Thanks,
Abhijeet Patil,
Team ClubHack

Tegatai Managed Colocation: Four Provider Blended
Tier-1 Bandwidth, Fortinet Universal Threat Management,
Natural Disaster Avoidance, Always-On Power Delivery
Network, Cisco Switches, SAS 70 Type II Datacenter.
Find peace of mind, Defend your Critical Infrastructure.
http://www.tegataiphoenix.com/