[ISN] Slow news night...

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 04:53:00 -0500 (CDT)
Forwarded from: William Knowles <wk (at) infosecnews [dot] org>

Unless you've allegedly been living in a cave for the last 12 hours or
so, Usama Bin Laden, aka Usama Bin Muhammad Bin Ladin, Shaykh Usama Bin
Ladin, the Prince, the Emir, Abu Abdallah, Mujahid Shaykh, Hajj, the
Director was slain in his palatial hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan early
Monday in a firefight with U.S. Joint Special Operations Command
personnel.

There's not much computer security news to report, Monday's are usually
pretty slow, but we'll be back to our normal programming on Tuesday
morning!

In the meantime... Please consider making a donation to the
Special Operations Warrior Foundation -
http://www.specialops.org/?page=Make_A_Donation

and the United Service Organizations - https://www.uso.org/donate/

Cheers!

William Knowles
@infosecnews.org
www.infosecnews.org

Tegatai Managed Colocation: Four Provider Blended
Tier-1 Bandwidth, Fortinet Universal Threat Management,
Natural Disaster Avoidance, Always-On Power Delivery
Network, Cisco Switches, SAS 70 Type II Datacenter.
Find peace of mind, Defend your Critical Infrastructure.
http://www.tegataiphoenix.com/