[ISN] Moderators Note: WH00PS - Sorry about that!

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 01:49:47 -0700 (MST)
Well that was interesting!

After moving InfoSec News to a new host, getting DNS to play nice, LOTS of new
software upgrades, and a number of small tests, I thought the list was 'ready
for prime time' but its apparent that something in the Mailman configuration
got borked and was allowing posts to go through without moderation.

The offending party has been removed from the list, (Just not in 48 point red
bold letters) but if you wish, he's left enough copies of his e-mail address
around that if you wish to contact this party, please contact them directly,
and do not CC the list. A complaint has already been sent to their ISP as well.

I'm going to stand-down the list for 24-48 hours while we figure out exactly
what went wrong, if you have any questions, comments and/or complaints, (Well
there was one complaint already about the press release), if you have
subscribed long enough to InfoSec News, raw press releases are few and far
between. Please e-mail me at the usual address.

Thanks your for your understanding!

Sincerely,

William Knowles
wk @ infosec news

Tegatai Managed Colocation: Four Provider Blended
Tier-1 Bandwidth, Fortinet Universal Threat Management,
Natural Disaster Avoidance, Always-On Power Delivery
Network, Cisco Switches, SAS 70 Type II Datacenter.
Find peace of mind, Defend your Critical Infrastructure.
http://www.tegataiphoenix.com/