[ISN] Moderators Note: 'We'll Do It Live!'

From: alerts <alerts_at_private>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 05:49:43 -0700 (MST)
Just a quick note, I think we've, well... I nudged Brian Martin with OSVDB.org
to look over the Mailman settings and he found a few things I missed the first
time around, changing the mime setting so there's no more replies in 48 point
red BOLD type to unsubscribe, not to mention to stopping everyone's replies to
the list. So if you're in the mood to thank Brian, (I know I am!) please check
out: http://osvdb.org/donations

Everyone that was on previously on the old Digest version of the list should
now be back on new Digest mode, there might be a few new subscribers that might
have been initially subscribed in digest mode but with this move in the last
few hours are now on the normal list, if you're one of these subscribers, and
want back on the digest list, please reply back and I'll move you over ASAP.

I haven't had the chance to check the RSS feed yet, and I'm betting its going
to be wonky as we're still working on the new archive software, but the old
archives are still there.

Just to make sure everything works great, I'm going to run a few articles
tonight, and we'll go back to our usual number of articles on Tuesday morning.

Thanks your for your understanding!

Sincerely,

William Knowles
wk @ infosec news

Tegatai Managed Colocation: Four Provider Blended
Tier-1 Bandwidth, Fortinet Universal Threat Management,
Natural Disaster Avoidance, Always-On Power Delivery
Network, Cisco Switches, SAS 70 Type II Datacenter.
Find peace of mind, Defend your Critical Infrastructure.
http://www.tegataiphoenix.com/