[ISN] Anonymous hacks Booz Allen, posts 90K military email addresses and passwords

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 02:30:45 -0700 (MST)
http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9218328/Anonymous_hacks_Booz_Allen_posts_90K_military_email_addresses_and_passwords

By Nancy Gohring
IDG News Service
July 11, 2011

The Anonymous hacking group said Monday it had broken into military
contractor Booz Allen Hamilton's network and posted 90,000 military
e-mail addresses and passwords online.

Booz Allen isn't commenting. "As part of @BoozAllen security policy, we
generally do not comment on specific threats or actions taken against
our systems," the company said via its Twitter feed.

In addition to the e-mail addresses, which Anonymous suggests expose
members of the intelligence community, the group also posted other data
it said could potentially offer access to other government agencies and
contractors.

"We infiltrated a server on [Booz Allen's] network that basically had no
security measures in place," Anonymous said in a statement, posted to
the torrent site where it uploaded the data.

[...]

Tegatai Managed Colocation: Four Provider Blended
Tier-1 Bandwidth, Fortinet Universal Threat Management,
Natural Disaster Avoidance, Always-On Power Delivery
Network, Cisco Switches, SAS 70 Type II Datacenter.
Find peace of mind, Defend your Critical Infrastructure.
http://www.tegataiphoenix.com/