[ISN] [Announcement] ClubHack Magazine Issue 18-July2011 Released

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 00:59:47 -0700 (MST)
Forwarded from: Abhijeet Patil <getabhijeetpatil (at) gmail.com>

Dear All, here we are with issue 18 of ClubHack Mag for the month of July2011.
Like most of the times, this issue is also theme based and the theme for issue
18 is Metasploit.

We have some good news for our readers. CHMag is now partners with Hakin9 and
PenTestMag. Also starting from June 2011, CHMag is available in ePUB format
also for eBook readers like Kindle & iPad.

This issue covers following articles:-

0x00 Tech Gyan - Using Metasploit with Nessus Bridge on Ubuntu
0x01 Tool Gyan - Armitage – The Ultimate Attack Platform for Metasploit
0x02 Mom's Guide - Penetration Testing with Metasploit Framework
0x03 Legal Gyan - Trademark Law and Cyberspace
0x04 Matriux Vibhag - The Exploitation Ka Baap MSF

Check http://chmag.in for articles.
PDF version can be download from:- http://chmag.in/issue/jul2011.pdf

Hope you'll enjoy the magazine. Please send your suggestions, feedback to info
(at) chmag.in

Regards,
Abhijeet Patil,
Co-Founder, CHMag
URLs: http://chmag.in, http://clubhack.com
Email: abhijeet (at) clubhack.com

Attend Black Hat USA 2011, hosted at Caesars Palace in
Las Vegas, Nevada July 30-Aug 4, offering over 60 training
sessions and 9 tracks of Briefings from security industry elite.
To sign up visit: http://www.blackhat.com