[ISN] BayThreat 2011 Update

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 00:59:20 -0600 (CST)
Forwarded from: Christian Wright <christian (at) baythreat.org>

Hey,

Just wanted to send a reminder that BayThreat 2011 is coming up quick
(the weekend of December 9th-11th) at the Hacker Dojo in Mountain View,
California!

We've got our speakers (http://www.baythreat.org/speakers.html) and our
schedule ( http://www.baythreat.org/schedule.html) up on the website so
check it out!

Tickets can be purchased off the website (http://www.baythreat.org) and
are selling fast! - $55.00 for General Admission, $45.00 for Student
Admission (must provide a Student Photo ID when picking up your badge)
and for $65.00 the additional $10 is donated to the InfoSecMentors
Project (http://www.infosecmentors.com).  Please remember to include
your t-shirt size!

Also new for 2011 - we will be looking for participants for a new part
of BayThreat. We've added a third day!  Sunday we're inviting everyone
to the Dojo for lunch and a "Birds of a Feather"-style meet-up about
topics attendees will choose on Friday.  Also on Sunday we're going to
be working on our shiny, new, electronic badges in the soldering lab,
with equipment generously lent borrowed from the HacKid Conference
(http://www.hackid.org) hardware hacking tool kit!

We hope to see you there!

Cheers,
The BayThreat Team

We couldn't do this without our awesome sponsors!
Accuvant Labs
Yahoo!, Google, Cisco, Salesforce, CloudPassage,
and our Gold & Silver Sponsors
Thank you!

Christian Wright
President