[ISN] Moderators note: Happy New Year and Hire Me!

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 03:58:50 -0600 (CST)
2011 is a year I'd love to forget (as I would bet all the firms that were
compromised this year would too) I'll raise a toast, hoping that in 2012
security will improve. However, my experience working in the industry and
moderating InfoSec News over the years tells me that things will remain the
same, if not get worse. Only the names and dates seem to change.

I am still looking for a new security opportunity either in Chicagoland or in
Phoenix. I left one of the best jobs I've had in Phoenix in October 2010 to
help care for an ailing elderly parent back home who passed away in June of
2011.

Previously when I've posted here looking for leads I was either too picky on
opportunities or too self-deprecating of my skills. IT audit is something I
haven't done for years and I'd like a second chance at it, I truly love
security I'd enjoy the opportunity to return to the basics.

I'm listed on LinkedIn at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/williamknowles but please
drop me a note if you're aware of something that would be a good fit to my
skill-set and you would like my complete resume / contact information.

Thanks for your time, Have a Safe & Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

William Knowles
wk [at] InfoSec News (dot) org