[ISN] Quick moderators note - Black Hat USA / DEF CON 2012

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 04:03:52 -0500 (CDT)
Just a little heads-up...

I will be covering Black Hat USA & DEF CON in Las Vegas.

Likewise, the moderation of InfoSec News for the next several days will
non-existent due to the hostile network environments.

If it looks like I am not up to something constructive or destructive, feel
free to drag me off to the side and say Hello.

Cheers!

William Knowles
wk (at) c4i [.] org

--
Learn how to be a Pen Tester, CISSP, ISSMP, or ISSAP with Expanding Security online.
Come to a free class and see how good and fun the program really is.