[ISN] Fantasy or criminal mind? Police find stash of fake ID's and uniforms

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 05:21:29 -0500 (CDT)
http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_pasco/fantasy-or-criminal-mind-police-find-stash-of-fake-ids-and-uniforms

By Erik Waxler
ABC Action News
August 7, 2012

NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. - While Roy Antigua is in jail on a violation of
probation charge, New Port Richey police are looking to see if he
committed any other crimes. But they say they need the public to help.

Seven tables inside the police department are filled with badges,
bullets, uniforms, and medals.

Investigators say Antigua tried to pass himself off as an Air Force
veteran, a member of NASA's Space Shuttle crew, even a doctor complete
with hospital ID's and his own medical bag.  He also had blue
police-style flashing lights for his black Escalade

"We are going to go to whatever lengths that we need to travel to find
out, is he really a threat or is he somebody living a very involved
fantasy life," said Chief James Steffens.

Chief Steffens says he was fooled too at a Memorial Day event earlier
this year, where Antigua came dressed as an officer in the Coast Guard.

[...]