[ISN] Ankit Fadia˘s Website Suspended After Being Defaced by Ganster

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 02:08:51 -0500 (CDT)
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Ankit-Fadia-s-Website-Suspended-After-Being-Defaced-by-Ganster-291673.shtml

[For those you keeping tally at home, this is the fourth time Ankit
Fadia has been hacked this year, (often by erectile dysfunction
spammers) and eight times total, I have to wonder who he's planning on
blaming this time for this most recent breach of security.  --
http://securityerrata.org/errata/charlatan/ankit_fadia/ - WK]

By Eduard Kovacs
Softpedia
September 12th, 2012

A hacker that goes by the name of Ganster has defaced the website of Ankit
Fadia (ankitfadia.in). After noticing the hack, the hosting company decided to
suspend the site.

The hacker doesn’t reveal much about himself on his Facebook page, except for
the fact that he’s a 17-year-old who loves to hack.

The fame of the self-proclaimed ethical hacker made him the target of such
attacks in the past. Back in January, the members of Teamgreyhat breached his
website, claiming to obtain the details of the users who signed up for his
courses.

“In short this kiddy has not only foolished innocent people also media and many
big authorities. This Lamar is running a security training called AFCEH. Ankit
Faida certified....my question is when and from where you get your
certificate??? (sic)” the hackers said at the time.

[...]

--
#HITB2012KUL - The 10TH ANNUAL HITB Security Conference in Malaysia
with no keynotes, no labs - just three tracks filled with our most