[ISN] Quick Moderators Note - Re: Help InfoSec News with a Donation

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 02:03:40 -0500 (CDT)
Just a quick note, I'd like to thank the 4 subscribers that sent a
donation to InfoSec News after the posting on 10/19/12 to:
http://www.infosecnews.org/donate.html

A new site has been in the works, and I've got a few parts of the site
now ready for Prime Time.

There is a Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/infosecnews_ with the new
InfoSec News logo, and with even more security news.

There is a Jobs page, No logo yet: http://jobs.infosecnews.org
(Those that have donated something in the past and want to post jobs,
nudge me for a discount code over the price listed now)

and just in time for the holiday season, Shop InfoSec News is operational
again! http://www.shopinfosecnews.org/

I'm aware that some of the books featured are a little old, or with past
editions, but I'm working on a section when I have time.

My fingers are crossed that the NEW InfoSec News site should be live in
approximately 2-4 weeks, just two applications are troubling myself and my
developer from rolling out the new site.

Thanks again for your continued support!

Sincerely,

William Knowles
wk (at) infosecnews [dot] org

Visit the InfoSec News Security Bookstore
Best Selling Security Books and More!
http://www.shopinfosecnews.org