[ISN] Declaring war against hackers

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:51:32 -0600 (CST)
http://www.nst.com.my/streets/northern/declaring-war-against-hackers-1.203201?

By PAUL TOH
nstp.com.my

GEORGE TOWN: KDU Penang's School of Engineering, Science and Technology and
EC-Council Academy (ECCA) recently signed a MOU to ensure a level playing field
between hackers and information security professionals.

The agreement will allow KDU's computer security students to access ECCA's
flagship Certified Ethical Hackers (CEH) programme. "Information security is
not a new concept, but it has been a constant game of 'catch up' between
hackers and information security professionals.

"Our aim is to level the playing field by ensuring the latest and most relevant
hacking technology and counter-measures are included in our training
programme," said ECCA managing director Wilson Wong at the signing ceremony.

[...]

Visit the InfoSec News Security Bookstore
Best Selling Security Books and More!
http://www.shopinfosecnews.org