[IWAR] CRYPTO EFF publishes unofficial Bernstein crypto-transcript

From: Mark Hedges (hedgesat_private)
Date: Sat Jan 24 1998 - 14:37:42 PST

    FYI, Bernstein's side argues that encrypted information and algorithms are
    just as much speech as any other type or class of information. This case
    could affect the draconian ITAR/EAR regulations against export of
    cryptography from the United States...as if other countries don't know
    about computers and math...hell, half of the crypto software we use is
    imported from Europe and South Africa. *sigh*

    -hedges-