Re: [IWAR] IRC CHAT Terrorism and Desert Thunder

From: Betty G.O'Hearn (bettyat_private)
Date: Tue Feb 24 1998 - 08:58:59 PST

    Yes..
    Please remind me to send if I forget.

    At 09:36 AM 2/24/98 -0500, you wrote:
    >Betty:
    >
    >Not able to log in during the conference this evening.  Will a transcript be
    >available on-line later?
    >
    >Thank you.
    >
    >Gary Jakl

    Betty O'Hearn
    Assistant to Mr. Winn Schwartau
    813-360-6256 Voice
    813-363-7277 FAX
    http://www.infowar.com
    http://www.info-sec.com

    "Air Power is an unusually seductive form of military strength because,
    like modern courtship, it appears to offer the pleasures of gratification
    without the burdens of commitment."   Eliot A. Cohen