[IWAR] JHVH-1 UFOs and Jehovah's Witnesses

From: Mark Hedges (hedgesat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 18:40:00 PDT

    I found this MJ-12 inspired rant on http://www.hourglass2.org while testing
    their message board after making some changes. What was it, 30% of U.S.
    citizens believe the government's covering up evidence of alien contact?
    Entertaining, at the least. They're almost certainly covering up
    _something_. Maybe not what we expect. The stuff about martial law
    contingency plans interests me... concentration camps for implanted humans
    and 'dissidents'... I wonder how much of this is rant and how much is fact.
    Hmm. Any opinions?

    Hourglass2.org is a web site and message board, published anonymously by
    Jehovah's Witnesses, designed to encourage conversation and criticism of
    negative, cult-like aspects of the Watchtower Society. This thread started
    with talk of sexual abuse in churches. UFO's are oddly appropriate,
    considering the upcoming world-wide destruction by the space god JHVH-1
    prophesied by the Church of the SubGenius on 5 July at 7 AM. Invest now in
    your immortality! Triple-your-money-back guarantee! Meme shields, just $1 +
    SASE.

    "An alien abducted me, and the purple thing in her hand really _did_ look
    like a rectal probe!"
    -- Lt. Smith

    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
    -- Vulcan

    -rev-hedges-