[IWAR] Asymmetric Warfare (fw)

From: lcs Mixmaster Remailer (mixat_private)
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 16:20:02 PDT

    Justifying Yeltsin? No wonder their army's demoralized-- he's told
    them to kill their own people who want their independence back
    from what used to be the Soviet super-state! The military--
    the USAF-- and Capt. John Paradis-- had better consider that
    if rebellion arises, the fact that the military's willing to
    kill its country's own people is why the rebellion happened in
    the first place.

    --THE LIE