[IWAR] EXPLOIT ICQ, AOL

From: 7Pillars Partners (partnersat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 04 1998 - 21:18:33 PDT

    I know a lot of people in the business community are using ICQ or the AOL
    Instant Messenger systems for realtime commo.  We rejected them for use based
    on security concerns, and it looks like some of the details are coming out.
    There are posted exploits on rootshell.com, look them over, and if you are
    using any of the instant chat tools and perform mission critical work, dump
    them.  -MW