[IWAR] CRYPTO NSA release, analysis

From: 7Pillars Partners (partnersat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 24 1998 - 16:38:23 PDT

    The cypherpunks, the coderpunks, and cryptography lists are all starting
    to pass around the analysis of the recent NSA crypto release of the escrow
    technology.  I'm not going to fwd that traffic, I recommend you get onto the
    lists yourselves, or hit the archive after the dust settles and see what new
    ideas enter the open source domain.  I'm also fairly certain that jya.com will
    be posting the 'good stuff' as the situation progresses, so bookmark his crypto
    page (an excellent 'daily read').
    Michael