[IWAR] US/FEMA EO 13083, recent X-Files movie

From: Mark Hedges (hedgesat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 01 1998 - 12:00:28 PDT

    Any of you who saw the X-Files movie may remember that FEMA was the agency
    used to cover up the alien genesis and human extermination project, FEMA
    was 'the secret government' invested with powers of totalitarian rule when
    it so chooses to use them, FEMA was portrayed as the prime agency of
    conspiracy in the US in this brilliant piece of mainstream film.

    -hedges-