[risks] Risks Digest 21.52

Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 12:21:48 PDT

    RISKS-LIST: Risks-Forum Digest  Tuesday 17 July 2001  Volume 21 : Issue 52

       FORUM ON RISKS TO THE PUBLIC IN COMPUTERS AND RELATED SYSTEMS (comp.risks)
       ACM Committee on Computers and Public Policy, Peter G. Neumann, moderator

    ***** See last item for further information, disclaimers, caveats, etc. *****
    This issue is archived at <URL:http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/21.52.html>
    and by anonymous ftp at ftp.sri.com, cd risks .

      Contents: