[RISKS] Risks Digest 24.18

Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 14:56:12 PST

RISKS-LIST: Risks-Forum Digest  Monday 6 March 2006  Volume 24 : Issue 18

ACM FORUM ON RISKS TO THE PUBLIC IN COMPUTERS AND RELATED SYSTEMS (comp.risks)
Peter G. Neumann, moderator, chmn ACM Committee on Computers and Public Policy

***** See last item for further information, disclaimers, caveats, etc. *****
This issue is archived at <http://www.risks.org> as
  <http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/24.18.html>
The current issue can be found at
  <http://www.csl.sri.com/users/risko/risks.txt>

  Contents: [Backlogged!]
Cockpit usability (David Magda)
Risks of using computers in airplanes (Yvo Desmedt)
NJ Bill Would Prohibit Anonymous Posts on Forums (Lynn)
Desktop-to-mobile Malware (Peter B. Ladkin)
Re: Active content: Bad idea. Bad. (Paul Wallich)
Re: On learning from accidents (Hamish Marson, Jurek Kirakowski,
  George C. Kaplan)
New Security Paradigms Workshop: Call for Papers (John McDermott)
2006 USENIX Annual Technical Conference (Lionel Garth Jones)
REVIEW: "Practical Internet Law for Business", Kurt M. Saunders (Rob Slade)
REVIEW: "CyberRegs", Bill Zoellick (Rob Slade)
Abridged info on RISKS (comp.risks)