[RISKS] Risks Digest 25.12

Date: Tue Apr 22 2008 - 17:32:17 PDT

RISKS-LIST: Risks-Forum Digest  Tuesday 22 April 2008  Volume 25 : Issue 12

ACM FORUM ON RISKS TO THE PUBLIC IN COMPUTERS AND RELATED SYSTEMS (comp.risks)
Peter G. Neumann, moderator, chmn ACM Committee on Computers and Public Policy

***** See last item for further information, disclaimers, caveats, etc. *****
This issue is archived at <http://www.risks.org> as
  <http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/25.12.html>
The current issue can be found at
  <http://www.csl.sri.com/users/risko/risks.txt>

  Contents:
Industrial Control Systems Killed Once, Will Kill Again (Ryan Singel)
GPS leads a bus astray (David Caley)
Neighbor's data shows up in my browser (borborugmus)
Oklahoma Dept of Corrections Website URLs contain raw SQL (Jim Garrison)
Real-time spying on credit card holders (Nick Brown)
Larger Prey Are Targets of Phishing (John Markoff via Monty Solomon)
Aer Lingus economy 5-euro flights to the US after test data leaked to web
  (Patrick O'Beirne)
Gone in 60 seconds: Spambot cracks Live Hotmail CAPTCHA (Emil Protalinki
  via Monty Solomon)
Bouncing Merrily Along (Peter B. Ladkin)
The 10,000 web sites infection mystery solved (Bojan Zdrnja via Monty Solomon)
Re: Census to scrap handheld computers for 2010 count (Derek P Schatz)
Re: Search engine bait? (Randall Roberts)
Re: Another genuine mail that looks like a phish (Gregory Hicks)
Re: Nissan GT-R sports car and GPS (Peter Houppermans, JTaylor)
2008 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (Yong Guan)
REVIEW: "Computer Security: Principles and Practice" (Rob Slade)
Abridged info on RISKS (comp.risks)