[RISKS] Risks Digest 25.97

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:15:19 PDT
RISKS-LIST: Risks-Forum Digest  Friday 26 March 2010  Volume 25 : Issue 97

ACM FORUM ON RISKS TO THE PUBLIC IN COMPUTERS AND RELATED SYSTEMS (comp.risks)
Peter G. Neumann, moderator, chmn ACM Committee on Computers and Public Policy

***** See last item for further information, disclaimers, caveats, etc. *****
This issue is archived at <http://www.risks.org> as
  <http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/25.97.html>
The current issue can be found at
  <http://www.csl.sri.com/users/risko/risks.txt>

  Contents:
Unmanned goods train crash in Norway (Martyn Thomas)
NRC to VA: you endangered patients, you owe us $227k (Danny Burstein)
FBI Faces New Setback in Computer Overhaul (Eric Lichtblau via David Lesher)
IRS systems can't be trusted (Randall Webmail)
Risks to the power grid (Gary McGraw)
Pwn2Own 2010: iPhone hacked, SMS database hijacked (Ryab Naraine via
  Monty Solomon)
Warnings about Wifi-enabled air travel (David Strom via Gabe Gold)
Cops inadvertently harass couple: real address used as test data
  (Mark Brader)
Police raid wrong address 50+ times (David Lesher)
UK SAS base "exposed" through Google Streetview (Peter Baker)
Netflix Data Deanonymized (Bob Gezelter)
Hacked "miss a payment, brick your car" system (Jeremy Epstein)
Colombian vote count delayed (PGN)
Surveillance via bogus SSL certificates (Matt Blaze)
More on School Webcam Scandal (Gene Wirchenko)
Couldn't logout from Facebook Mobile (jidanni)
Re: Old models of PS3 failed to connect to network (DoN Nichols)
Abridged info on RISKS (comp.risks)