[RISKS] Risks Digest 26.41

Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 15:31:52 PDT
RISKS-LIST: Risks-Forum Digest  Thursday 7 April 2011  Volume 26 : Issue 41

ACM FORUM ON RISKS TO THE PUBLIC IN COMPUTERS AND RELATED SYSTEMS (comp.risks)
Peter G. Neumann, moderator, chmn ACM Committee on Computers and Public Policy

***** See last item for further information, disclaimers, caveats, etc. *****
This issue is archived at <http://www.risks.org> as
  <http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/26.41.html>
The current issue can be found at
  <http://www.csl.sri.com/users/risko/risks.txt>

  Contents:
Network failure closed hospitals to ambulance admissions (Gabe Goldberg)
Japanese air route changes (jidanni)
RSA turning a technical disaster into a marketing catastrophe? (PGN)
Deceased Father-in-Law spamming friends and family two years on (Matthew Tarpy)
A study in contrasts: handling stolen e-mail lists (Jonathan Kamens)
Video: Internet Freedoms Lost: A Search Story (Lauren Weinstein)
A Message from Walgreens (F John Reinke)
Epsilon Data Breach: Expect a Surge in Spear Phishing Attacks (Jim Reisert)
Epsilon: Who Reacted and How (Stephen Smoliar via PGN)
75-year-old woman *literally* cuts Armenia off the Internet (Lauren Weinstein)
The Rootkit That Was Not (Gene Wirchenko)
Omission in CFP 2011 conference announcement (Jeremy Epstein)
Abridged info on RISKS (comp.risks)