[RISKS] Risks Digest 26.87

Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 17:47:56 PDT
RISKS-LIST: Risks-Forum Digest  Saturday 2 June 2012  Volume 26 : Issue 87

ACM FORUM ON RISKS TO THE PUBLIC IN COMPUTERS AND RELATED SYSTEMS (comp.risks)
Peter G. Neumann, moderator, chmn ACM Committee on Computers and Public Policy

***** See last item for further information, disclaimers, caveats, etc. *****
This issue is archived at <http://www.risks.org> as
  <http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/26.87.html>
The current issue can be found at
  <http://www.csl.sri.com/users/risko/risks.txt>

  Contents:
Anti-virus software deletes fetal monitor data, baby OK (Kevin Fu)
Yet another Leap Year issue (Tim Duncan)
Court warns on jurors' Web use (Milton J. Valencia via Monty Solomon)
U.S. tech companies warn: threat to Internet from foreign governments
  (Lauren Weinstein)
Spy software's Bluetooth capability allowed stalking Iranian victims
  (Richard M. Smith)
Budget and staff pressures are reshaping federal cybersecurity market (PGN)
Over-55s pick passwords twice as secure as teenagers' (Lauren Weinstein)
Future Internet Content-Centric Networking a memory of the past?
  (David Farber)
"Facebook's mobile desperation will threaten your privacy" (Gene Wirchenko
  on Bill Snyder)
SouthWest airlines manipulating web content (John Pettitt)
If you're going to steal an iPhone, don't photograph yourself! (Mark Brader)
Re: iCloud user tracks down iPhone thief using photo stream (Andrew Douglass)
On Facebook, 'Likes' Become Ads (Somini Sengupta via Monty Solomon)
Telemarketing Calls Keep Mounting Up, Along With Consumer Irritation
  (Alina Tugend via Monty Solomon)
Microsoft forbids class actions in new Windows licence (Gavin Clarke via
  Gene Wirchenko)
The fallacy of collaboration technology (Galen Gruman via Gene Wirchenko)
Re: "Siri *ab*use (Peter Houppermans)
Re: Facts about Fukushima spent fuel pool #4 (Dan Yurman)
Re: Vint Cerf warns Web freedom is under attack (Chris Drewe)
Re: UK surveillance program could expose private lives (Chris Drewe)
Abridged info on RISKS (comp.risks)