Updated list of crypto and security courses

From: Avi Rubin (rubinat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 13:57:14 PST

    Thanks to everyone for your great suggestions/additions/deletions.
    I added, changed or deleted over 25 courses this time around. Now
    back to my regularly scheduled life.

    The updated course list can be found at:

       http://www.cs.nyu.edu/~rubin/courses.html

    Avi

    Aviel D. Rubin                                 rubinat_private
    Secure Systems Research Dept.                Adjunct Professor at NYU
    AT&T Labs - Research
    180 Park Avenue                   http://www.research.att.com/~rubin/
    Florham Park, NJ 07932-0971                    Voice: +1 973 360-8356
    USA                                            FAX:   +1 973 360-8809

       --> Check out http://www.clark.net/pub/mjr/websec/ for a new
           book on web security (The Web Security Sourcebook).