Sumbit Internet Account v1.1

From: Dax Kelson (dkelsonat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 25 1998 - 09:59:23 PST

    I just received a spam trying to sell me this lovely trojan for only $50.
    Another reason not to run programs emailed to you (even if it is
    punch_the_spice_girls.exe). I've mirrored (not the executable) the site in
    case it goes away:

    http://www.inconnect.com/~dkelson/SIA

    Dax Kelson
    Internet Connect, Inc.

    http://www.germany.net/teilnehmer/100,92316/SIA/index.htm

    "SIA is the most powerfull util to get login names and passwords from
    other computers."

    "You give the program to a person and say its a game or something like
    this. Once started, the programm simulates a runtime error. People now
    think:  "shity program don't work". They will uninstall it. But SIA
    installed itself on a secret place. The next time the person turns on his
    computer, SIA loads into the memory and waits until there is a Internet
    connection and then sends out all information from the "Dial-Up
    Networking" to your e-mail address.  Turning of the computer won't help at
    all."