Re: Clipboard insecurity

From: Fiji (jfayat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 30 1998 - 21:27:35 PST

    It is also possible to paste passwd info on NT and Novell clients.

    There have been a few occasions where users have typed in their passwd and
    before hitting enter have decided to highlight and erase their passwd. I
    can come along after these unscrupolous users and right click then paste
    their passwd back again.

    -Fiji
    CIT Stetson University
    Unix System Administrator