The ICQ exploitation Center - www.wpi.edu/~smm/icq

From: Seth McGann (smmat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 16:10:48 PDT

    Do to the unbelievable popularity of the ICQ spoofing program, I have put a
    web page that holds the latest version of the (not so working) tool posted
    as well as other useful information.  I know this post may not be up to the
    exacting standards of BUGTRAQ but from the hundreds of emails I have
    received I believe it is of enough interrest that everyone should know
    about it.

    Thank you for your time,

    Seth M. McGann / smmat_private        "Security is making it
    http://www.wpi.edu/~smm              to the bathroom in time."
    KeyID: 1024/2048/177B6415
    Fingerprint 5E87 5E5C 8FD9 1FFB 7836  C590 BA81 C796 177B 6415