hole in IE4

From: Richard Hearn (twofoxat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 23 1998 - 06:09:43 PDT

    I recieved a forward of this list from a buddy and thought I would post
    my findings. I am using Windows98 with EI4. I dont have the desktop
    active for browser use and I fell victim to the ghosting. The ghosting
    over took everything, Active window, Start menus, desktop ect ect.But
    victim is a funny word by me. I purposely test these bugs on these
    crappy operating systems *grin*

    Rick