Re: 3Com switches - undocumented access level.

From: Eric Monti (montiat_private)
Date: Thu May 07 1998 - 20:40:17 PDT

    On Thu, 7 May 1998, Riku Meskanen wrote:

    > I'll think that 3Com should be informed to release a security
    > advisory ASAP.

    Sorry, i should have replied to this in my last message:

    I made several attempts to talk to 3com about this but have had no luck in
    connecting to anyone besides pre-sales support people who keep bouncing me
    around between themselves.

    The only email address I have been given for "support" is
    webmasterat_private which tossed an automated reply back at me and has been
    quiet since.

    Anyone have any worthwhile contact info for 3com?

    -Eric