compiling qpopper 2.5 on RH 5.0

From: Steve Mickeler (steveat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 30 1998 - 06:35:51 PDT

    I have found that I needed to make a change in a sym link for qpopper to
    compile properly on my RH 5.0 box.

    Heres what I did

    cd /usr/include/
    mv asm asm.orig
    ln -s ../src/linux/include/asm-i386/ asm

    It appears that the asm dir its looking for has the files that are in the
    asm-i386 dir.

    Please feel free to update this with anything you like, I am by far any
    type of programmer, I just tried this and it worked and qpopper compiled
    fine for me after I did that.

    -- Steve

    .-------------------------------------------------------------------.
    |                Steve Mickeler  -- Steveat_private             |
    |		          Network Operations                        |
    |-------------------------------------------------------------------|
    |                    Mirabilis ICQ UIN - 4993714                    |
    | Neptune Internet Services - Voice: 905-895-0898 Fax: 905-895-1759 |

    __________________The ISP-TECH Discussion List___________________
    To Remove, Send an Email To:  mailto:remove-isp-tech@isp-tech.com
    To Join,   Send an Email To:  mailto:join-isp-tech@isp-tech.com

    THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! CNET.COM and Snap! Online in San Francisco
    need technology professionals. Positions open include Unix sys admin's,
    Software Engineers and Database Engineers. details: www.cnet.com/jobs