Re: Mutt: Buffer overflow in recent versions.

From: jdassenat_private
Date: Wed Jul 29 1998 - 06:36:35 PDT

    On Wed, Jul 29, 1998 at 12:32:40PM +0200, Thomas Roessler wrote:
    > I've been told that a message from Paul Boehm <paulat_private> is on it's
    > way to bugtraq about a buffer overflow in Mutt.  To quote from his
    > message:

    *sigh* Why do these things always happen when I try to enjoy my holiday?

    Anyway, I've just uploaded a fixed version of the Debian "mutt" package (US
    version); the nonUS server is currently not accepting FTP, so the "mutt-i"
    packages will follow somewhat later.

    Greetings,
    Ray
    --
    Tevens ben ik van mening dat Nederland overdekt dient te worden.