Administrivia

From: Aleph One (aleph1at_private)
Date: Tue Aug 25 1998 - 10:30:32 PDT

      I am back from my short vacation. I can't seem to go away without
    something happening. Not that things are any more normal when I am around.
    In any case, I'd like to thank route for taking the time to moderate while
    I was away. Its a thankless job. In that short span of time he had to put
    up with some 150+ messages. Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled
    mayhem.

    Aleph One / aleph1at_private
    http://underground.org/
    KeyID 1024/948FD6B5
    Fingerprint EE C9 E8 AA CB AF 09 61  8C 39 EA 47 A8 6A B8 01