Re: N-Base Vulnerability Advisory Followup

From: Wolfram Schmidt (Wolfram.Schmidtat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 08 1998 - 14:23:12 PDT

    On Sep 8, 22:28, TTSG wrote:
    > Subject: Re: N-Base Vulnerability Advisory Followup
    ] Hello all,
    ]
    ]         Wondering if anyones heard from N-Base following up to our
    ] "N-Base vulnerability advisory".   Has anyone gotten a firmware
    ] upgrade?
    ]
    ]                         Tuc/TTSG
    >-- End of excerpt from TTSG

    We'ver heard nothing from our distributor. But look on NBase' FTP site.

    On our NH2012s:

     set-full-sec   disable the backdooor passwords

    This is Verion 2.54.

    --
    Email: Wolfram.Schmidtat_private
    Voice: +49 711 970 2431