rpc.ttdbserver

From: routeat_private
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 11:33:27 PDT

        Regarding the recent post of the remote rpc.ttdbserver overflow..

        While posting other people's unpublished code is bad enough, at least
        make an effort to find out who wrote it.  Ken, apparently, did not.
        Ken also missed the fact that the author's name is in the comments at
        the top:

    /*
        TCP/100083
     rpc.ttdbserver remote overflow, apk
     Solaris (tested on SS5 and Ultra 2.5.1)
     Irix (tested on r5k and r10k O2 6.3),
     HP-UX ( tested on 700s 10.20)

        Credit where credit is due.

    --
    I live a world of paradox... My willingness to destroy is your chance for
    improvement, my hate is your fate -- my failure is your victory, a victory