Secure Locate v1.2

From: klindsay (klindsayat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 14:25:25 PDT

    Ooops, the previous email didn't include a URL. (c:

    v1.2 of Secure Locate has been released.  It is now 4 times faster as I
    recoded the decode function.  It is now much more efficient.

    Thanks to all who emailed me with suggestions.

    You can get a copy at:

    ftp.mkintraweb.com/pub/linux/slocate/

     | \ | | \ | | Kevin Lindsay                  | Powered By Linux!
     |  \| |  \| | NetNation Communications Inc.  | Web Hosting Services
     | |\  | |\  | http://www.netnation.com/      | Linux Development
     |_| \_|_| \_| klindsayat_private        | System Administration