CDE

From: base16at_private
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 15:13:58 PDT

    I just got a letter from RedHat asking me to return my CDE software and
    uninstall it. Apperantly there are some major security holes which enable
    a user to get root access and  "Several exploits have been found that
    allow any user on your network to gain full access to your CDE session."
    I've searched the web for any info on this and found nothing, sorry if
    this is not new news - I just got the letter today.

    I don't know any more then this, so please don't flame me.

    --
    base16
    Finger base16at_private for my Geek-Code