Re: USR Netserver 8/16 vulnarable to nestea attack

From: Patrick Oonk (patrickat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 02:50:34 PST

    This is what I got from 3COM.

    I didn't hear about this problem but one thing is for sure.
    The first MP series are based on the ComOs from Livingston. This contract
    will be over end of this year so we build our own code which is fully
    compatible. Trails were out for 1 year. This code pilgrim code is now
    stable. the Netserver code we distribute is the 4.x (NetServer ISDN 8/16).
    Please check the http://totalservice.usr.com for latest release notes.