WatchGuard Firewall internal D.O.S

From: Who Wants To Live Forever ... (mruizat_private)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 12:11:52 PST

    When we was testing a FireBox II (WatchGuard.. the red one box)
    from internet it filtered any attack, but when we probe it from internal
    network (masquerade), it doesn't filter udp attack, actually with "pepsi"
    flood spoofed as localhost at dns port, it goes down, and stay disarmed.
    We dont know if machines at the "optional" interface stay completly
    vulnerable .. but it could be, we inform at WatchGuard.com .. but they
    doesnt answer.

    Matias Ruiz
    Patricio Laf.
    www.miticos.cl